90% Dust Free Renovations!
Atlanta Home Additions
So you need a little more space. Uprooting your entire family into a new home can be costly not to mention the additional time it takes to find the “perfect” new home. Quality Craftsmen specializes in home additions so you can fall in love with your home all over again. Whether it’s a kitchen, living room, sunroom, or master suite addition on the main, rest assured our team of experts can develop a solution to meet your needs and budget.
What is the Return on Investment of a home addition?
When completing a home addition, it is important to conduct a needs assessment and set realistic expectations based on your budget. Consider adding amenities that are highly sought after in your area. If your neighbors have sunrooms and you don’t, then that’s a good investment. Below is a list of approximate ROI values based on the type of addition.
- Kitchen Addition (73%)
- 2 story addition with a family room downstairs and master suite upstairs (65%)
- Master Suite-only addition (63%)
- Bathroom Addition (53%)
- Sunroom Addition (49%)
Types of Additions
Home additions should only be completed by an experienced general contractor. A home addition requires building permits and industry expertise to ensure the structural integrity of your home is not compromised. Homeowners attempting the DIY route will typically find themselves spending twice the time and money than it would have cost had they hired a professional contractor.
Quality Craftsmen has 25 years of experience and offers an unprecedented 5 year warranty on workmanship and materials. We stand behind our work. Rest assured, your project will be completed on time and on budget with minimal interruption to your family’s lifestyle.
We also do wall removal and beam installation, cabinet and countertop instillation, and much more.
Sunrooms and Screened-In Porches
Fill your home with natural light, and add the space you’ve always wanted – with one easy sunroom or screened porch addition. A quality sunroom or screened porch will bring your home to life and create a new room to create new memories. Sunroom additions create a space where your family will gather – not just for special occasions, but every day! The unique presence of a quality sunroom brings loved ones together, from morning coffee to an evening of storytelling. Your sunroom addition is sure to become the most popular room in your home and you’ll be sure to fall in love with your home all over again.
A screen porch opens your home to fresh air, offers plenty of daylight, pleasant views and expands the living space of your home. There are many features and options to consider when planning to build your porch. Quality Craftsmen has been building sunrooms and screened porches for Marietta and Atlanta for over 25 years. We’ll ensure the proper permits are pulled and your home renovation is completed right the first time.
We can guide you in making your home more energy efficient to help reduce high energy bills, improve comfort and help to protect the environment.
- Radiant Barrier – Earthwise Super Green Attic Energy Barrier stops 97% of radiant heat loss in your attic and works in summer and winter.
- Insulation – Over 80% of all homes are under insulated. The most effective way to lower home energy loss is to begin with a properly insulated attic. With proper insulation you can save up to 25% on your energy bill.
- House Wrap – Using a moisture barrier house wrap and foil insulated board allows moisture to pass from the interior of your home to the exterior. Serving as a 1-way valve, this wrap allows moisture to escape but keeps the heat or cool air in to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Windows and Doors – You’ll find many styles, shapes, and features and packages when looking for doors and windows. Quality Craftsmen utilizes superior products from Jeld Wen, Pella and Simonton. Consider which style will best suit your home and family and what thermal performance features will be ideal for your home. Doors and windows can increase your home's value through greater curb appeal and reduce costs due to greater efficiency. Consider low E, argon and krypton gas with air tight seals for windows that offer low maintenance with high performance. With doors, examine material needs such as steel, fiberglass and wood. Quality Craftsmen possesses the knowledge to assist in decision making options.
With an open two story entrance, this home already had the space that was not…
Installing a hanging structure such as portico cover to the front of this home was…
The relationship with this client allowed us to contract for three different phases which included the…
This was a considerable 1100 sq. ft. sunroom addition required for family gatherings with overflow…
We created a beautiful retirement apartment for the owner in this renovation, adding almost 600…
In this extensive renovation project, the former grass covered backyard was altered to include a…
Brand new addition – master bedroom and master bathroom. This project took approximately 90 days…
Your Home is about to go through a Renovation
Any remodeling project is going to have elements of stress. You know you’ll have to adjust to people working on your home. But that doesn’t mean you and your family have to live in a construction zone.
Throughout your remodeling project, dust will blow everywhere. It can be an inconvenience to find all your possessions covered in dust – but it’s also a health risk. Dust can trigger asthma attacks and allergic reactions. Not to mention, it can severely affect people with respiratory diseases. Don’t get caught off guard.
Inevitably, there is going to need to be a post-construction final cleaning. But a traditional remodeling clean up can become a major hassle if the dust isn’t controlled or the cleaning isn’t done properly.
There is a better way - The Quality Craftsmen Way!
We feel that your family, pets and possessions shouldn’t have to suffer from dust. For optimal control, we use the BuildClean Dust Control System to eliminate 90% of airborne dust.
We strive to provide a healthy, clean environment in order to minimize the stress of a remodeling project.
Quality Craftsmen is different from the typical home remodeler. We will work tirelessly to keep you as comfortable throughout the project, while giving you the exceptional experience you deserve.